Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 3: Rainbow bright, Spring is here.

Hi everyone! Man it is so nice outside today in Denver. It's like 60 degrees. I'm sort of anxious to go and do something. Last night I was moving some stuff over to my new place and hanging out with my new roommate and he brought out the rainbow bright movie. I haven't seen the movie since I borrowed it from my friend Danielle in highschool but I really want to see it again. 

Whenever I think about spring, I think about this song from the beginning of the movie. I'm probably jumping the gun in saying it's spring when there could be a foot of snow tomorrow but I'm excited either way. And that is where I got my inspiration for today's image. 


I started out with an image I took back during occupy denver around september. I did some paths and made several layers and used the liner burn mode on my paint brush. I don't remember where I got this pain brush used for this but it's a simple "painting look" paint brush. It's not the best image i've ever done (shooting or photoshop) but I like how it turned out.  

btw my watermark is hidden in the image. See if you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment