Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 5 Dating and jobs

So I've come to the conclusion that finding a job is like dating. You don't want to get one that is lower than you are.If you do date one lower than your skill level, other losers will flock to you. You don't want one more high maintenance than you. You want one close to your house. More than anything you just want one you can be yourself with. But at the end of the day you just wanna get some.

That doesn't really have anything to do with todays image, it's just something on my mind. Todays image is a photo I took of my niece a year ago. I used to save all my pill bottles so I could make some epic art piece with them. I never did but they did make for this interesting conceptual image.


The only thing I did to the image was adjust it in curves and did an all black layer on top of it and erase the black to get a vignette effect. Just so you know nothing was in any of the bottles and yes she did figure out how to open some of them. Shows you how useful those caps are.

No comments:

Post a Comment