Tuesday, February 28, 2012

day 6: So much business going on

So i'm moving into a new place as of tomorrow. I also finally got a hair cut for the first time in 2 months. ahh it feels so good. I ran all over down town taking care of business today. I'm also in the works of doing tomorrows image. It's actually a project i'm working on. I'm so excited to show you guys.

While I was downtown I ran into a broken set of escalators and that's where I got todays image.

I had so many other ideas of what I wanted to do with this and this is what it ended up being. I originally wanted to do a squid coming out, or flowers or just something crawling out of it. Since the stock image for most of those things either cost money or wouldn't look right coming out of the stairs, I chose to do a waterfall. In my eyes, I imagine that it's a water powered escalator and that's what they look like under the steps.

Not too much manipulation went into this. Mostly I used a photo of a pool i took a couple of years ago and skewed it to fit the stairs. I painted parts of it to add more depth and I just erased the edges to make it flow.

Come back tomorrow for my fur resume. I'm not kidding

1 comment: