Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day one: A hint of change happening.

Hello everyone reading this. This is my first day posting on blogger. I plan on doing a new image every day and write about it. Maybe even posting a video and a story in the process too.  


How did I get to this point of starting a blog? Well yesterday I learned that I didn't get a job at target, the staples I applied at wasn't hiring, and neither was a my local grocery store (yeah I was that desperate) 


After talking to my friend Meredith I came to the conclusion that I was going about this the wrong way. It became clear to me that I've never been the type to fill in bubbles on a test and sadly that's what america has turned into. They don't want your personality, they want one of the four choices presented for you. Well I say FUCK THAT! 


Everything we have in this world now wasn't made by people who fit in one of those four options, so why should I. But as much as I feel this way, it doesn't mean rent is going to get paid any faster. So since I have free time and talent, I might as well make the most of it. 




Today I want to post the background image I made for this blog. I basically just did a couple of colored layers of an image of glow in the dark stars stacked on top of each other and then used a stamp to erase through the layers.  I used this brush set I also did a gradient overlay of a rainbow over the image. oh and I adjusted it in curves.  


Well cheers to many more days on blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment